Undo! Undo! The feature could be limited to paid subscribers on Twitter. Babu Mohan 5 Mar 2021 0 Source: Joe Maring / Android Central What you need to know Twitter is testing a new “Undo Send” timer feature for tweets. The upcoming feature will make it possible for users to stop a tweet from posting even after hitting send. An ‘undo send’ timer will start as soon as you tap on the Tweet button. A survey conducted by Twitter in July last year confirmed that the company was working on an “undo send” feature, which would allow users to recall a tweet within 30 seconds. While there’s no word yet on when the feature will be officially released, app researcher Jane Manchun Wong has now discovered an animation for “Undo Send,” which reveals exactly how it will work. Twitter is working on "Undo Send" timer for tweets pic.twitter.com/nS0kuijPK0 — Jane Manchun Wong (@wongmjane) March 5, 2021 As you can see above, the feature will work similarly to the “unsend” feature in Gmail and some of the best Android messaging apps . After you post a tweet, you’ll see the “Your Tweet was sent” dialog appear above a new “undo” button…. Read full this story
- Trump's Loudest Anti-Muslim Twitter Troll Is A Shady Vegan Married To An (Ousted) WWE Exec
- He easily found hundreds of death threats against Rep. Ilhan Omar. He wants Twitter to stop them.
- Smoking featured in half of hip-hop videos, study finds
- A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep
- Twitter Users Skewer Jim Jordan After He Slams CNN For Doing Its Job
- President Trump keeps blocking people on Twitter. Is that legal?
- Parents, bond backers celebrate OPS's win and look forward to new schools
- 6 Features of a Winning Law Firm Website
- Some SC lawmakers block constituents on Facebook, Twitter, opening door to lawsuits
- It's World Emoji Day. Here Are the Ones That Get the Most Love — and the Least
Here's your first look at Twitter's 'undo send' feature in action have 322 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.