(FILE PHOTO) President Rodrigo Duterte. JOEY DALUMPINES/ PRESIDENTIAL PHOTO MANILA, Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte dared Vice President Leni Robredo on Monday to do vaccine shopping outside the country, adding that he will fund her purchases in case she manages to find and buy some vials. Duterte's latest rant on Robredo comes after the latter called for further reviews on Chinese government-donated vaccines made by Sinovac Biotech, which arrived on Sunday and was administered earlier, as it would be used for health workers and frontliners. Robredo said in her Sunday radio program that Sinovac's vaccine should undergo the right process to ensure that health workers are protected, especially as it has not secured any recommendation from the Health Technology Assessment Council (HTAC). "Ganito na lang, sabihin ko sa'yo uli kung marunong kang makinig: walang bakuna ngayon available either hingiin mo, nakawin mo, or bayaran mo. Not only the Philippines, as stated by… earlier binigyan tayo ng worldwide situation ng vaccines… hirap rin sila," Duterte said in his pre-recorded briefing. (This is what I'll do, I'll tell you again if you know how to listen: no vaccines are available today even if you ask for it, steal it, or pay for… Read full this story
- A breakdown of 2013's most fascinating video game moment
- Christmas ghost stories: Repossession by Lionel Shriver
- Elder Scrolls Online beta first impressions: a familiar world made foreign
- An Outsider’s Critique Of LoL Esports’ Biggest Stage
- Interview: Unmasking Dishonored’s Harvey Smith
- Abandoned and abused: the forgotten Syrian refugee children in a Greek island detention camp
Duterte dares Leni: I’ll give you the money, go shop for Covid vaccines have 266 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.