Former President Donald Trump was greeted by one supporter and a group of angry protesters as he returned to New York City for the first time since leaving the White House. As he arrived outside Trump Tower in Manhattan at roughly 9 p.m. Sunday night, the ex-president was reportedly welcomed by one supporter standing across the road alongside members of the press. He waved at the supporter from inside his SUV, before entering the skyscraper. Protesters gathered outside the building calling for his arrest on Monday morning. Some held signs that read, “Florida Man Go Home,” “Indict Trump” and “Arrest Trump,” according to the Independent . Trump arrived without his wife Melania and his reason for returning to New York City is unknown. He’s expected to remain in the state until Tuesday. The former president, who was born in Queens, was a longtime New Yorker until he became the 45th U.S. Commander in Chief in 2017. The ex-president is currently facing legal woes in the state of New York, where Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. is conducting an 18-month probe into hush-money payments allegedly made to women connected with Trump and whether his company manipulated the value of assets… Read full this story
- I scheduled my days like Donald Trump for a week -- and it made me think entirely differently about the president of the US
- New York state tax officials are looking into fraud allegations against the Trump family in a bombshell New York Times report
- Turkish lira slumps to new record low as Donald Trump doubles tariffs
- The big risk of Donald Trump's drive to keep interest rates low
- Donald Trump Jr. leaves the door open for a possible run for office of his own: 'I'm never going to rule anything out'
- When, Where To Watch Donald Trump’s Columbia, Missouri Rally Live Stream Online Tonight
- I scheduled my days like Donald Trump for a week — and it gave me new respect for his energy
- New York Times Publisher and Trump Clash Over President’s Threats Against Journalism
- Davos attendees wonder, ‘what on Earth is Donald Trump up to?’
- Donald Trump's 2019 State of the Union transcript
Donald Trump Greeted by Lone Supporter and Angry Protesters As He Returns to New York have 352 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.