WORRIED friends and family have launched an urgent search to find a woman who disappeared in south London two days ago. Missing Sarah Everard, 33, was last seen walking between Clapham Junction and Brixton at around 9pm on Wednesday. She was reportedly wearing a green waterproof jacket, navy blue trousers with white a diamond pattern and white trainers. Sarah, of Lambeth, was carrying a white iPhone with a transparent case and had green/blue in-ear bluetooth headphones. In a plea for her return, family and friends said: “Sarah, we are here for whenever you are ready. Most read in UK News Breaking STEAK KNIFE KILLER Mum GUILTY of murdering her boyfriend with a steak knife after retrial VIRUS HOPE Covid deaths plunge 32 per cent in a week with 236 fatalities in last 24 hours Breaking ROYAL SHIELD Meghan says Royal officials insisted on being in room when she spoke to Oprah KNIFED IN STREET Woman, 29, found stabbed to death in Leicester cul-de-sac is pictured HIGH ALERT 1 feared dead & multiple casualties after stabbing spree in Chinese takeaway ‘DUCHESS OF DISINGENOUSNESS’ Piers calls for BAN on ‘Princes wedding US women’ after Meghan “We a can listen, talk you through… Read full this story
- 'Get to Britain before Brexit': 21 MORE migrants are caught trying to cross Channel in tiny dinghys a day after record 93 made the journey as people smugglers tell them border will close after UK leaves the EU
- Stabbed to death in his uniform: Catholic boys' school pupil, 15, was murdered as he got off bus outside McDonald's in first of two killings in five hours in Lawless London
- Train Simulator 2015: hands on with the London Overground train
- 12,000-year-old Turkish town begins to vanish beneath rising waters as huge artificial lake is created for new dam project, displacing thousands of people
- 'I thought: We're in trouble here, we need help': Female police officer who was kung fu-kicked into path of London bus reveals how she is still suffering from attack nearly a year on
- Boyfriend of missing Phoenix teen Kiera Bergman refuses polygraph test
- Undocumented immigrant charged with murder of missing Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts
- 80 minutes from glory: Can South Africa upset favorites England?
- Virgin Media DOWN – thousands of users complain about ‘catastrophic’ outage in London area
- Nearly 250 refugees dead or missing after shipwrecks off Libyan coast
Desperate search to find missing woman, 33, who vanished on way home two days ago in South London have 377 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.