Daisy May Cooper has suspended her own Instagram account in protest over including a crude joke in her memoir. The 35-year-old star and writer of BBC comedy This Country has been having some amusing dramas on social media. On Wednesday, Daisy had shared footage of a meeting regarding her upcoming memoir entitled Don't Laugh, It Will Only Encourage Her. In the clip, Daisy made clear she wanted to include a story about a former boyfriend “who had a k**b that bent massively to the left”, with publishers Penguin needing to know it is a “dealbreaker”. She went on to share a further video, where a man could be heard telling her that they are “a serious group of people”. Daisy then noted on her Instagram Stories: “Getting so much s**t from my agent to take down the post but I refuse…f*** ‘free britney’…FREE DAISY AND HER EX'S BENT K**B.” Her account was then deactivated and Daisy then took to her father Paul Cooper’s Instagram account on Thursday to explain what had happened. On Paul’s account he captioned a video from Daisy reading: “Daisy asked me to post this. WTAF #thiscountry #daisycooper #kerrymucklowe #martinmucklowe @annaquickers “. In the clip, Daisy revealed:… Read full this story
- 'This is Normal People series 2!' Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones send fans wild as they go head-to-head on Mario Kart and raise £3k for charity
- 21 of the Most Charming Secrets About
- Mel C being eyed up by BBC radio as a new host after cameo on Scott Mills’ show
- Caroline Flack killed herself when friend staying with her 'popped to the shops': Ex-Love Island star, 40, was found in London flat hours after she was told court case for 'assaulting boyfriend' would go ahead - as her team slam CPS
- 29 Summer Books You Won't Be Able To Put Down
- 'Thank you for always making our family so very happy': Jools Oliver pays tribute to husband Jamie as she wishes the chef a happy 45th birthday
- Act Up in Anger
- Kate has captured our hearts... with her camera: In releasing her own gorgeous pictures of her children, the Duchess of Cambridge has rewritten the royal history books
- 25 top theater minds dream the future: What will the post-pandemic stage look like?
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Line-up rumours from Emily Atack to Stacey Solomon
Daisy May Cooper quits Instagram in protest over including cheeky joke in memoir have 389 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.