15 schools in the United Kingdom have been unable to provide online learning due to a cyberattack. Security Microsoft: Firmware attacks are on the rise and you aren’t worrying about them enough Cyber security 101: Protect your privacy from hackers, spies, and the government The best antivirus software and apps The best VPNs for business and home use The best security keys for two-factor authentication Why some governments are getting cyber crime gangs to do their hacking for them (ZDNet YouTube) The schools, based in Nottinghamshire, belong to the Nova Education Trust co-operative. On Wednesday, as reported by local publication NottinghamshireLive , several of the schools reported issues across social media and the need to close down the IT systems due to the cyberattack. According to Nova Education Trust, a threat actor was able to access the trust’s central network infrastructure and while an investigation took place, all existing phone, email, and website communication had to be pulled. Students are still learning remotely in England. Schools are set to reopen on March 8, but in the meantime, only a small subset of children are attending school physically, such as the children of key workers. The 15 schools impacted by the… Read full this story
- Chaos and confusion over coronavirus in UK schools: Government's mixed advice leaves heads telling staff and pupils to stay home while others insist children come in unless they have 'flu-like symptoms'
- UK schools could close for TWO MONTHS under plan to contain coronavirus as cases rise and medics warn the old and infirm may NOT get treatment
- Coronavirus fears grip UK schools as 10 send pupils home after Italy ski trips
- Guangdong offers poor families tablets for online learning
- UK Schools Close as Two More Coronavirus Cases Confirmed
- Coronavirus: UK schools could shut for two months if virus becomes 'out of control'
- UK schools and tech industry urged to foster education revolution
- Kate Middleton Shares the Far Out Subject That Prince George Is Learning About at School
- Millions of children across the world aren't going to school. It's not just their education that could suffer
- Teenagers may have to sit exams in summer holidays if coronavirus forces two-month UK education shutdown, education sources warn - as 11 schools already close their doors
Cyberattack shuts down online learning at 15 UK schools have 362 words, post on www.zdnet.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.