Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm (D) said Wednesday on ABC's "The View" that with her solar-powered house suppling the power to charge her Chevy Bolt, she was driving on "sunshine." Co-host Joy Behar said, "So, since the last administration — we will keep them nameless right now— wasted four years not caring about the condition of the planet they leave behind for my grandson and other people, future generations, I'm thrilled, thrilled, that this administration is taking climate change seriously. I mean, I really worry about stuff like that; it keeps me up at night, but many people still don't — they think that the price tag for green initiatives is too high. Who or what do you see as the biggest obstacles now in making real change?" Granholm replied, "Yeah, I mean, first of all, Joy, thanks for this question. I mean, Joe Biden has said when he hears the words 'climate change,' he thinks of jobs, and the opportunity here for Americans in every pocket of the country to experience both the benefits of cost reduction as a result of clean energy, as well as jobs, is so exciting. It's why I'm so honored to be part of this… Read full this story
- ‘Too Much On The Line To Sit It Out’: In Philadelphia, Joe Biden Works To Push Black Turnout In Campaign’s Final Days
- Birdbrained? Joe Biden has yet another senior moment as he confuses Philadelphia Eagles logo with Delaware college CHICKEN emblem on his jacket during crucial Pennsylvania rally
- Joe Biden Calls Pennsylvania Voters Who Don’t Support Him ‘Chumps’
- US Election 2020: Joe Biden works to push Black turnout in campaign's final days
- Here’s What We’ve Found Digging Through Hunter Biden’s Alleged Laptop
- 'There'll be nothing': Donald Trump says Joe Biden will take away Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter to combat COVID in the first of his four rallies in critical Pennsylvania
- US Election 2020: Donald Trump and Joe Biden in shock deadlock – and final result could be DAYS away
- Trump tells Florida rally 'corrupt' Biden is 'fully compromised' by the Hunter scandal and allegations of Chinese business deals, is only interested in 'enriching himself' and has 'sold out American workers at every turn'
- Mansour: Joe Biden’s Policies Will Help China ‘Replace Detroit as the Motor City’
- What a Biden victory could mean for energy, health care and tech stocks
Biden’s Energy Sec Granholm: ‘I Drive on Sunshine’ have 406 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.