BAFTA have announced the nominations for this year’s British Academy Games Awards, providing a snapshot of the biggest and best games from 2020. Unsurprisingly, The Last of Us Part II features heavily in a lot of categories, racking up a record breaking 13 nominations. Naughty Dog’s sequel steals the crown from Control and Death Stranding, which both topped out at 11 nods each last year. New IPs Ghost of Tsushima and Hades aren’t too far behind, earning 10 and eight nominations respectively. GoT was one of the PS4’s standout exclusives in 2020, while Supergiant Games’ smash hit isometric roguelike Hades appeared on many a Game of the Year list a couple of months ago, including the Mirror’s . The EE Game of the Year category winner is the only one decided by a public vote, with a shortlist consisting of Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us Part II, Hades, Call of Duty Warzone and VALORANT. If you want to cast your ballot, head to the BAFTA Games Awards section on the EE website . All the winners will be revealed during the awards ceremony which takes place on March 25, hosted by Elle Osili-Wood. Which games do you think… Read full this story
- Who won at the BAFTA TV Awards 2017? Full list of winners and nominations from this year's ceremony
- Olympic basketball: Key questions for the Tokyo Games in 2021
- K-Drama, ONCE AGAIN, Headlined by Lee Min-jung of MS Team, Wholly Owned by Spackman Entertainment Group's Associated Company Spackman Media Group, Breaking Records Week After Week in Korea
- And the 2017 Screen Actors Guild Nominees Are ...
- Mom's Night Out! Pregnant America Ferrera Cradles Her Baby Bump at the 2020 SAG Awards
- The Crown's Helena Bonham Carter Shares Thoughts on Real-Life Royals Stepping Down at SAG Awards
- ‘Hadestown’ Captures 8 Tony Awards, Including Best Musical
- LSU's Joe Brady nominated for Broyles Award for nation's top assistant coach
- Why were the Baftas so white? Because there aren't enough black people on TV
- Inside the Billboard Music Awards: Cardi B the golden girl can barely contain her excitement (or her curves) as she wins Top Rap Song for I Like It and Top Hot 100 Song for Girl Like You
BAFTA Games Awards 2021 nominees announced, with The Last of Us Part II breaking a record have 354 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.