MADRID – Athletic Bilbao will have a chance to win two Copa del Rey titles in a two-week span next month. The Basque Country club reached this season's final on Thursday by defeating Levante 2-1 in extra time, setting up an April 17 final against Barcelona, which advanced past Sevilla on Wednesday. First, on April 3, Athletic will face Basque rival Real Sociedad in last season's final, which was postponed because of the coronavirus pandemic. Álex Berenguer scored the winner seven minutes into the second half of extra time to eliminate Levante, which was trying to reach its first Copa final. The teams drew 1-1 in regulation, repeating the score from the first leg in Bilbao. This season's final will feature the two most successful Copa clubs. Barcelona is looking for a record 31st title, while Athletic will try to lift the trophy for the 24th time. Athletic beat Barcelona in the 2015 final for its last Copa title. Barcelona won the tournament for the last time in 2018. Levante had not reached the semifinals since 1935. Both teams missed chances to score a winner in regulation, and Berenguer decided the game with a shot from outside the area that… Read full this story
- Flawless Simona Halep beats Serena Williams to win first Wimbledon
- Bianca Andreescu beats Serena Williams to win her first US Open and grand slam title
- Last Halo 2 player finally leaves Xbox Live
- Facebook Live gives glimpse into Oregon's run to Final Four
- iPhone running companion: Can the Samsung Gear S3 beat the Apple Watch Series 2?
- Fans Race To See Who Can Beat NES Classic Games The Fastest
- Finally, a fitness tracker you wear on your head
- All the Olympics News Everyone Will Talk About at the Water Cooler Today
- 10 of the Strangest Events at the 2016 Olympics, and How to Watch Them
- The Olympic Summer Games: The Kotaku Review
Athletic beats Levante, will play in consecutive Copa finals have 305 words, post on www.thestar.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.