Alex Reid and his fiancée Nikki Manashe have shared the gender of their baby. The former MMA fighter – who was previously married to Katie Price – are soon to welcome a baby girl after a seven-year-long IVF battle following fertility struggles. Alex, 45, and Nikki, 36, revealed the happy news in a sweet video clip shared on his Instagram page on Friday and appeared overjoyed in the happy footage. In the video, the duo explained that they had taken a stroll to the park and were armed with a balloon that once popped would reveal blue or pink confetti to unveil the sex of the tot. Nikki told: "So we are in the park and we are about to reveal, all four of us, including the bump – the sex of the baby!" "I have got my scissors but we are actually going to use Lola our Chihuahua!" Alex was seen bending down to pop a black balloon which he pricked with scissors to reveal a shower of pastel pink paper shapes. Alongside the upload, Alex penned: “We have been keeping his a secret for 21 weeks but now I can finally reveal, that I'm gonna be a dad… Read full this story
- 'My world is complete!' Danielle Armstrong welcomes baby girl Orla with childhood sweetheart Tom Edney
- 'Are you talking?' Model Nicole Trunfio shares an adorable video of her baby girl Ella Wolf as they spend quality time together
- Usain Bolt Welcomes Baby Girl With Girlfriend Kasi Bennett
- Britain's Got Talent violinist Lettice Rowbotham gives birth to her first child (and her baby girl has inspired her to make more music!)
- 'So in love with you': Nicole Trunfio and husband Gary Clark Jr. welcome their third child - and reveal the baby girl's sweet name
- Vietnamese transgender man gives birth to a baby girl
- 'We need you here baby girl!' Pregnant Danielle Armstrong says she is a week overdue and admits she is struggling on the hottest day of the year
- Katie Price confesses she's been 'off the rails for more than ten years' and 'a mess'
- Gleb Savchenko kisses pregnant wife Elena’s baby bump at premiere
- Weeing into a hairspray lid and feeling like a 'lab rat': Woman, 30, who was desperate to have children reveals what going through IVF is REALLY like - and she's now blessed with twins
Alex Reid announces his fiancée is having baby girl after 7-year IVF battle have 389 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.