Font size: A – | A + 0 The construction of a lookout tower is underway this year at Javorina Peak above the city of Levoča. The project estimates the tower at a height of 35.73 meters, with the sixth and simultaneously last level reaching 27.8 meters as written in the Spiš Korzár daily newspaper . The investor for the 165,000 euro project is the Tourism Association in Levoča. It is a challenging project, especially because the location is in a tricky spot difficult to reach according to Ernest Rusnák, the statutory for the Tourism Association. He added that “once the tower is finished, it will be one of the most beautiful lookout towers in Slovakia”. Explore what Slovakia has to offer in our Spectacular Slovakia travel guide The tower will belong to the city The construction site is located in Javorina – Marčulina, which is city-owned property. The Association was given permission to use the property for 20 years at a symbolic price. After twenty years, the project will land in the hands of Levoča. The project is divided up into stages. The work began at the end of October last year. “We were able to finish the steel-concrete… Read full this story
- Superyachts, an international property empire, a renowned art collection and a promise to donate half his fortune: How Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen spent his billions - but where will the rest of the money end up?
- Hothouse towers: Auckland Castle's skyscraping, pineapple-friendly revamp
- The contested centenary of Britain’s ‘calamitous promise’
- Oregon prison's new garden holds promise of transforming correctional landscapes
- We’re watching the new season of
- The new elite
- Sri Lanka's 'new Dubai': will Chinese-built city suck the life out of Colombo?
- Imran Khan: A new hope or divisive force for Pakistan?
- Are Guile and Deception Our New Virtues?
- Take a trip to Los Angeles' new internet celebrity summer camp
A new observation tower being constructed above Levoča and promising a view of half of Slovakia have 308 words, post on spectator.sme.sk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.