BOSTON (CBS) – Is it just me or does Christmas seem like ages ago? Well, next week we are likely to experience something that we haven't felt since Christmas Day. No, Santa isn't coming down for a visit, but perhaps something nearly as exciting – 60 degrees! READ MORE: MCAS Tests For Spring Postponed For Grades 3-8 In Massachusetts Seventy-five some-odd days between 60 degree readings is quite a long time. In fact, it is sort of unusual. In an average year, Boston typically has two 60+ days in the months of January and February, call it a mini-respite from winter. In January and February of 2020 (last winter), we had three 60+ days and two 70+ days! (WBZ-TV graphic) Despite the fact that this winter hasn't been particularly cold, we just haven't had any true "spring-fever" type days. Never mind 60+, since Christmas Day, Boston has had just three days over 50. January 16: 52 degrees February 24: 50 degrees March 3: 50 degrees Compare that to last winter, January 1 through March 5th of 2020, and Boston had 18 days of 50 or higher! I think you get the message, next week is gonna feel real warm. How… Read full this story
- Heatwave alert issued with warm weather set to continue
- Week’s weather: From very warm to chilly, dry to wet
- Cincinnati set records for weather in 2018. What's in store for next year?
- Next 1-3 Weeks May Be Hottest of the Summer
- NO RETURN: The final voyage of the Destination
- Hot spell brought temperatures near record levels on Mount Washington
- Social News 1/12
- The Insect Apocalypse Is Here
- White Christmas? Snow is in the forecast Tuesday in southern Wisconsin
- Potter Co. discussing new inmate release program that could save $100k+/year
60 Degrees! Warm Weather Returns Next Week For First Time In Months have 276 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.