NEW DELHI : Cyber attacks by RedEcho , the actor group with China links, on India's power infrastructure have been more widespread than previously known and the intrusive infrastructure remains active even after military de-escalation in Ladakh's Pangong area. According to Christopher Ahlberg, CEO of Recorded Future, the Massachusetts-based enterprise security outfit that detected the intrusions, 10 Indian power sector assets and the Mumbai and Tamil Nadu's VO Chidmabaranar ports came under attack. The power assets that came under attack were Delhi state load despatch centre, DTL Tikri Kalan substation in Delhi; Mumbai Port Trust, western regional load despatch centre In Maharashtra, NTPC’s Kudgi power plant and southern regional load despatch centre in Karnataka, VO Chidambarnar port in Tamil Nadu, Telengana load despatch centre, eastern regional load despatch centre in West Bengal load despatch centre and northeastern regional load despatch centre in Assam . “Recorded Future observed through its network intelligence significant, high-volume, network traffic from Indian power sector assets to servers used by China-linked group RedEcho… The adversary infrastructure is still active and activity continues (even after Pangong pull-back announcement),” Ahlberg said in a presentation on the group's findings on Thursday. Charity Wright of Insikt, Recorded Future's threat research… Read full this story
- Indian ocean earthquake, tsunami remembered 10 years later
- Panama Papers read like Who's Who of world power
- ‘Caribbean Week in New York’ festivities ring with the sweet sound of success
- 9/11: Pete Hamill remembers September 11th and details New York's day of loss
- TRANSCRIPT: President Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address
- Heroin being replaced by this even deadlier drug
- EB-5: Beyond beef plant, results mixed in S.D.
- Hurricane Irma: Prepare your smartphone for catastrophic conditions
- Salem 2 shutdown cuts PSEG earnings
- Prepare for disaster: How your smartphone can help in an emergency
10 power assets, Mumbai, Tamil Nadu ports came under Chinese cyberattack have 295 words, post on energy.economictimes.indiatimes.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.