The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS John S. McCain (DDG 56) transits through South China Sea while conducting routine underway operations, February 5, 2021. — Photo from the US Department of Defense HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam is a responsible member of the international community and always upholds provisions under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Seas (UNCLOS 1982), spokesperson for the foreign ministry Lê Thị Thu Hằng said. She made the statement on Thursday in the regular press briefing, held virtually this time due to COVID-19 in Hà Nội, when asked for Việt Nam's reaction to the US Navy's first freedom of navigation operation (FONOP) held under the Biden administration in February. The guided-missile destroyer USS John S. McCain reportedly conducted the FONOP near the Trường Sa (Spratly) and Hoàng Sa (Paracel) archipelagoes in the South China Sea (known as the East Sea by Việt Nam) over which Việt Nam has repeatedly claimed sovereignty, but contested by mainland China and China's Taiwan. "By engaging in innocent passage without giving prior notification to or asking permission from any of the claimants," the US Navy noted in a statement. Also regarding the recent statement by French Minister of Armed… Read full this story
- The Threshold Level for a Sound Internal Communication
- Choosing a Communications Designer: A Practical Guide
- The Rule of Law vs. Obedience to the Law
- Lawful Intercept in VoIP Network
- Communicate What You Feel: How to be Understood By Those You Love
- Transnational Community Networks and World Order - Part 2
- God's Diplomacy - International Trade and the Macedonian Economy
- NLP Mirror and Matching - The Basis of Rapport and Communication Skills!
- International Yachtmaster Training Sailing Courses
- New Mining Laws Year After Sago Non-Implemented
VN responsible member of international community, observes international law: Spokesperson have 291 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.