Hanoi reports case of COVID-19 relapse A patient has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 again after being given the all-clear, the Hanoi Centre of Disease Control (CDC Hanoi) said on February 25. The 48-year-old patient, who resides in Dich Vong ward in Cau Giay district, has been taken to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for further quarantine and treatment. The case does not pose any risk of community transmission, Deputy Director of CDC Hanoi Khong Minh Tuan said. Hanoi had reported 36 COVID-19 cases between January 27 and 12pm on February 25, according to the municipal Department of Health. Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Chu Xuan Dung said relevant agencies have been asked to assess infection risks and put forward solutions to reach the "new normal"./. Citizen protection provided to Vietnamese affected by record cold in Texas The Vietnamese Consulate General in Texas and Vietnamese representative offices in the US are keeping a close watch on the record cold temperatures in Texas, have appointed staff on-duty around the clock, and are coordinating with host authorities to conduct necessary citizen protection measures, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang said on February 25. Hang told reporters that a majority… Read full this story
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 3
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- US Embassy replies to Vietnam News Agency on Vietnam-US trade ties
- HG Infra Engineering IPO to open on Feb 26: Here’s 10 things you must know
- Box Offie Chart(Feb 26 – Mar 04): Captain & Aadhi Continue To Lead The Race!
- Vietnam has more than 26,700 new firms in first quarter
- Phnom Penh Post joins Asia News Network
- Park Hang-seo calls 26 players for match with Thailand
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 26 have 278 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.