Travelers from Cambodia await transportation at Incheon International Airport Terminal 1 Monday morning. The Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency reported 46 daily imported cases on Saturday, the highest number in that category in six months, although none from Cambodia. [YONHAP] The Korean government announced it will tighten entry measures for travelers coming from Africa on Monday amid concerns over transmission of overseas variants. This comes as daily Covid-19 cases in Korea dipped below 300 Sunday, the lowest figure since last November. Starting Feb. 22, Korea will require all incoming travelers from Africa, including Korean passengers, to show a negative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test result, the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA) said Monday. All passengers arriving from Africa will also be required to undergo a two-week quarantine period and take another PCR test in Korea at the end of their quarantine. Foreign visitors have already been required to provide negative PCR tests since last month. Even people exempted from quarantine through a fast-track entry system will be required to submit a negative PCR test when entering the country from Africa, and an additional PCR test result conducted within five to seven days after entering Korea. The KDCA… Read full this story
- European travel restrictions: Where can non-EU travelers enter?
- How safe is air travel during COVID-19?
- The Latest: French PM reduces self-isolation time to 7 days
- Coronavirus digest: Germany warns over rapid vaccine approvals
- Commission blames Austrian government for poor handling of Ischgl coronavirus outbreak
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 22
- Coronavirus digest: Germany cases reach record high, France locks down
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 29
- America's Foreign Enemies Mostly Hope for a Joe Biden Win; Allies Are Divided
- Coronavirus: Germany to impose one-month partial lockdown
Tightened entry measures announced for travelers from Africa have 274 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.