New Delhi: Stepping up the attack against the government over the three farm laws, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Thursday (February 11) alleged that these legislations would damage country’s food security system as also “break the spine of farmers” and that the country is being run by only four people with a ‘Hum do, Hamare do’ approach. Rahul Gandhi, who was participating in the debate on Union budget in Lok Sabha, kept speaking on the three contentious agri laws, triggering protests from BJP members with Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi urging Speaker Om Birla to direct Rahul to speak on the budget. When the Speaker told Rahul to speak on the budget, he said he would talk only on the farmers’ issue. Rahul said the Prime Minister, in his reply to the discussions on the motion of thanks to the President’s address, had mentioned that the opposition is talking about the farmers agitation but was not speaking about the content and intent of the laws. “So I thought let us make the Prime Minister happy and talk of the content and intent of these laws,” he said, and alleged that “the intent of these three laws is to allow industrialists… Read full this story
- Indian elections open as 900 million voters give their verdict on Narendra Modi
- Indian PM Modi Files Poll Nomination Seeking Second Term in Office
- India Announces Poll Schedule, 900 Million to Vote in the 7-Phased Election
- Indian Opposition Leader Promises $1,000 Guaranteed Annual Income for the Poor
- Indian Poll Body Asks Social Media Giants to Create Election "Code of Conduct"
- Indian PM Continues to Dominate Popularity Chart Despite Dip in Ratings
- Rafale Jet Deal Features in Election Manifesto of India's Main Opposition Party
- World's largest ever election gets under way in India
- India 'is space power' after missile test
- India's marathon election kicks off
Rahul Gandhi fires 'hum do, humare do ki sarkar’ jibe at Narendra Modi govt in his Lok Sabha speech have 298 words, post on zeenews.india.com at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.