A PREGNANT woman who couldn’t find a comfortable outfit to wear to a friend’s 30th stunned friends and family by stepping out in a dressing gown. Bree, 26, from Adelaide, Australia, picked up the chic midnight blue kimono for just £11.25 (AU$20/US $15.79) at the Australian chain Kmart , dubbing it her “new evening wear”. She draped the gown over her body and styled it with statement earrings, heels and a belt, which sat nicely above her burgeoning bump. To complete the dressy look, she opted for a sleek high ponytail, which sat on her right shoulder for the photos, which she later shared on Facebook. Pretty impressed with how her outfit came together, Bree – who is already mum to one – shared snaps in a popular Australian Facebook group and said: "Kmart sleepwear is my new 'evening wear'. You're welcome." Since sharing her unique sleepwear transformation on Monday, her post has been 'liked' more than 2,300 times with hundreds of comments from fellow Kmart shoppers praising her idea. "Are you kidding me? How stunning. Only wish I looked half as good in the daytime," one woman wrote. "You look amazing! Great hack and all the best with your pregnancy,"… Read full this story
- A Dollar A Dress? Yes!
- You Have to See These Gorgeous Wedding Dresses Made from Toilet Paper
- Sexy Wedding Dresses Are Now a Thing
- 8 Rules for Getting Dressed Up
- Lupita Nyong'o $150K Oscar Dress Found In Trash
- Singer Pink Pregnant Again: Carey Hart’s Wife, Known for Healthy Diet & Intense Workouts, Talks Body Positivity
- Megan Fox Stuns In Short Dress At TMNT LA Premiere
- ABC's Scandal And The Limited Want You To Dress Like Olivia Pope
- What Happened When I Let My Boyfriend Dress Me for a Week
- How To Make Your Own Mayonnaise and Creamy Salad Dressings
Pregnant mum turns her dressing gown into a chic evening dress for her mate’s 30th have 305 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.