Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán believes it is the "calling" of Europe's conservative former Soviet satellite states to bring their "uncompromising" tradition of anti-communism into the "common store" of Western values. Orbán issued the calling to mark 30th anniversary of the formation of the Visegrád group of socially conservative countries in Central Europe — not Eastern European, as commonly thought Britain, given their place in the continent's geographical centre between Western Europe and the nations of the former Soviet Union — namely Hungary, Poland, Czechia, and Slovakia. The Visegrad countries' "traditional mission", the national conservative leader wrote in an article for Magyar Nemzet , a translation of which has been by Breitbart London, was "meaningless for as long as Soviet troops were stationed in our countries". "[O]ur horizons were restricted and our strength diverted by the task of freeing ourselves of our own communists and – after the bayonets of the occupiers had disappeared – consigning them to where they belonged: as far as possible from governmental power, to schoolbook compendiums of historical crimes with which we can educate our children and grandchildren, and show them what comes from trying to build a future without the embrace of national ideals and Christian… Read full this story
- COVID-19: China’s communist authorities have gone a step too far
- Kent State Shootings: A Lot of People Were Crying, and the Guard Walked Away
- Sen. Rick Scott: Phase 4 of Coronavirus Relief Must ‘Hold Communist China Accountable’
- Chinese Media: U.S. Must Listen to ‘Civilized World’ and Stop Questioning Communist Party
- Maine is the first Northeastern state to lift coronavirus restrictions while Michigan says construction industry can now reopen following weeks of lockdowns
- A Florida Man Says He Bought 203 URLs Protesting Coronavirus Shutdowns To Troll Conservatives. Then He Got Trolled Himself.
- Asia Today: Muslims alter traditions in virus-hit Ramadan
- GOP Senator Abruptly Goes from China Cheerleader to Anti-Beijing Hawk
- Venezuela: anti-Maduro battle isn't over as ex-US soldier says he launched raid
- Fast Company: Silicon Valley Is Building a Communist-style ‘Social Credit’ System
Orban: Conservative Ex-Communist States Must Bring ‘Anti-Communist Tradition’ to West have 346 words, post on www.breitbart.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.