Growing popularity As per Counterpoint, OnePlus was the only smartphone brand to see positive growth in the U.S. last year. Babu Mohan 17 Feb 2021 1 Source: OnePlus What you need to know OnePlus’ budget-friendly Nord N10 5G and Nord N100 phones are reportedly a big success at Metro by T-Mobile. The two phones have boosted OnePlus’ market share at the carrier to nearly 15%. According to Wave7 Research, OnePlus could sell over 2 million Nord phones this year at Metro alone. OnePlus entered the budget smartphone segment in the U.S. earlier this year with its Nord N100 and Nord N10 5G phones. While they aren’t the best cheap Android phones on the market, Wave7 Research claims they are selling quite well at Metro by T-Mobile (via PCMag ). Thanks to the popularity of the two Nord phones, OnePlus’ market share at Metro by T-Mobile has reportedly jumped to nearly 15%. Since the carrier sells around 16 million devices per year, Wave7 expects OnePlus to sell more than 2 million Nord phones at Metro alone in 2021. Wave7 Principal Jeff Moore told the folks over at PCMag : OnePlus is getting back to its fundamentals, offering good specs at an… Read full this story
- Apple ‘definitely going to be LATE for 5G’ with 2020 iPhone, rival warns at CES 2019 tech show
- Samsung Galaxy S10 X named as the company’s FIRST ‘superfast’ 5G smartphone
- Why sleep tech is going to be one of 2019's biggest trends
- James Penn's Business View: Apple still has many cards up its sleeves
- How the murder trial of a gang enforcer linked to Steven Gerrard has unfolded
OnePlus' Nord N10 5G and N100 phones are selling surprisingly well in the U.S. have 259 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at February 17, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.