David Wilson, pictured, has been described as one of Britain’s most prolific abusers after he admitted 96 sex abuse offences against 52 boys One of Britain’s most prolific paedophiles, who posed as teenage girls on social media to get dozens of young boys to send explicit images of themselves and other children, has been jailed for 25 years. Former youth football team coach David Wilson, 36, tricked victims aged between four and 14 to send him explicit selfies before blackmailing them into making more extreme videos. He is thought to have approached more than 5,000 children globally before being arrested by investigators, who had been sent information by Facebook. Today police chiefs warned the social media giant’s plan to introduce end-to-end encryption – a system where only the communicating users can read the messages – could hinder similar investigations in the future. Appearing at Ipswich Crown Court, Wilson of King’s Lynn, Norfolk, was today jailed for 25 years after admitting 96 child sex abuse offences against 52 victims. The court heard Wilson used unregistered phones to approach his victims through social media sites, including Facebook and Instagram. Pretending to be young girls, Wilson built up trust with his victims before blackmailing… Read full this story
- She was 16 when she married a 25-year-old. And their situation is surprisingly prevalent.
- MTV is bringing back 'The Real World' for Facebook Watch, and will let the audience vote on the direction of the show
- Prominent Iowa youth basketball coach admits to sexually exploiting 400 boys
- Youth basketball coach admits to sexually exploiting 400 boys
- Teacher claims she was fired for giving zeroes to kids who didn't turn in their work
- Ask Amy: How should I respond to the fondling doctor?
- He Led Female Students On Trips Abroad. Then, He Introduced Sex 'Ceremonies.'
- Sex offenders can cater to kids under Mississippi law
- Eight Stories of Men’s Regret
- Recording: Troy cop disparages N. Greenbush chief, female witnesses
One of Britain's most prolific paedophiles who posed as teenage girls on Facebook to get dozens of young boys to send explicit selfies is jailed for 25 years amid warning encryption poses 'threat to child protection' have 307 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 10, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.