Heading to a remote barren island to spend a week alone may sound like the start of a thriller, but that’s exactly what Lisa Enroth signed up to do. When the Göteborg Film Festival 2021 opened up applications to watch its 60 films in the ‘Isolated Cinema’ on a remote island off a Swedish archipelago, the committee was inundated with 12,000 hopefuls within two weeks despite the fact that the experience meant you’d be alone on the barren island with seven days’ worth of supplies, and no phone allowed. None of this deterred Lisa, a Swedish emergency nurse who’s been on the frontline during Covid-19. She caught the committee’s attention, and a few weeks later was making the boat trip across to island Pater Noster. So, was it strange to spend a week alone on an island like this? She told the Mirror exclusively: “Not strange. More peaceful. I tend to spend a lot of my spare time alone, especially in these strange times. The strange bit was not being able to speak to my friends at all, and there were times that I would have liked to talk to them about a few films.” Admitting that she “couldn't really… Read full this story
- White woman who hysterically called 911 to report an 'African-American man threatening her life' after he asked her to leash her dog in Central Park APOLOGIZES - as she is suspended from her investment firm job and gives up pet
- Moment real 'Lord of the Flies' castaway fulfilled his final wish by returning to island 50 years after being shipwrecked there with his teenage friends for 15 months
- Ill-advised car journeys on film – ranked!
- The County review – one woman against the herd
- Ten years of making Harry Potter films, by cast and crew
- Love Island: Viewers SLAM 'cruel' Aftersun for showing heartbroken Amy clip of Curtis cracking on with Jourdan... as she confesses it's 'thrown me back a few paces'
- 'People continue to turn a blind eye': behind a shocking film about music industry abuse
- Deadly reality TV and sex robots: what can we learn from films set in 2017?
- All the Good Stuff that happened this week
- Jyotika: ‘Every time I saw an unintelligent woman shown on screen, it raised a lot of questions in my mind’
Meet the woman who went to a remote island alone to watch films for a week have 375 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 14, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.