A number of domestic businesses have announced their plans to purchase COVID-19 vaccines for use among their employees and family members following the arrival of the first batch of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Coteccons Construction Joint Stock Company and the Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam have already registered to purchase tens of thousands of doses which would be distributed among their employees and family members, according to a reports thanhnien.vn. Dat Xanh Group, a real estate developer, has also announced plans to fund inoculations for over 7,300 employees working at 68 of its affiliates nationwide. Furthermore, Phu Nhuan Jewelry, one of the country's leading gold and gem stone firms, has agreed to purchase COVID-19 vaccines for staff members. It has also raised a total of VND270 million in support of the free vaccination campaign for groups of underprivileged people in society, including the poor. Meanwhile, the Canada International School Vietnam has also decided to allocate a fund of VND3 billion for its immunisation campaign in an effort to vaccinate its teachers and staff, as well as the parents of students, providing the conditions allow. Despite this initial interest, the Vietnam Vaccine Joint Stock Company (VNVC), the only agency assigned… Read full this story
- Two local firms in Virgin Fast Track 100
- Fraudster cried TWICE after stealing almost £10K from firm
- Firms to 'create more jobs and pay staff more' post Brexit
- Jobs fairs to showcase hundreds of roles with manufacturing firm
- West Lothian Local History: Oakbank Oil Company's 'flying buckets'
- Anti-vaccine book tied to politicians pulled from shelves in Estonia
- 19 simple steps to finally getting the housing crisis under control
- Celtic set to sign three defenders while Rangers consider three more signings: Old Firm transfer rumours
- Celtic set to sign three defenders while Rangers consider three more new signings: Old Firm transfer rumours
- Local architect's 'alternate vision' for Citheroe Market
Local firms keen on purchase of COVID-19 vaccines have 304 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.