Shamima Begum has been left “angry, upset and crying” after a court ruled she could not return to Britain to fight a citizenship battle, friends said. The ISIS bride is now stuck in a detention camp in Syria after the Supreme Court unanimously turned down her request to come back to Britain yesterday. Ms Begum left east London with two friends when she was aged 15 to join the terror group, which led to her British citizenship being revoked on grounds of national security. The now 21-year-old has not spoken to journalists since the verdict. But friends say the decision to block her return to Britain has left her devastasted. Do you have a view on this story? Let us know in the comments below. They told Sky News : “She’s very angry. And she’s very upset and crying. She doesn’t want to talk to us.” Ms Begum was seen walking through the al-Roj detention camp where she has been living in northern Syria following the collapse of the terror group’s Middle East stronghold yesterday. She was wearing sunglasses, a jacket, t-shirt, leggings and white trainers when the video was recorded by an ITV News crew. In a video, she… Read full this story
- Who is God Angry With?
- Claude Mckay - From a Patois Poet in Jamaica to Harlem Helping in Reinvigorating Black Literature
- Parenting Tips - Emotional Intelligence and Parenting
- Death-Love In The Case And Head Of Ms Isabella De La Ree (A Story Of Horror) (Part Two Of Two)
- Domestic Abuse - A Men's Councilor Takes an Inside Look at an All Too Common Story
- Time-Outs Aren't Just For Kids!
- "Death-Love, In Oakland Cemetery" ((A Story Of Horror)(Second Revision)(Part One Of Two))
- The Night Max Lay Dying
- Forgiveness and Releasing Problems
- Recovering From an Abusive Relationship
Isis bride Shamima Begum left 'angry, upset and crying' after court blocks UK return have 298 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.