Indonesia ‘s SOE Deputy Minister Pahala Mansury (Photo: Indonesian SOEs Ministry Office) Jakarta (VNA) – Indonesia's Ministry of State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) is planning to form a geothermal group in 2021 which is expected to become the largest in the world. The group will manage PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy (PGE), PT Geo Dipa Energi, and PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) Gas & Geothermal. SOE Deputy Minister Pahala Mansury recently said that a plan is being mulled over to combine geothermal assets of the three companies. The joint institution will be owned by Pertamina, PLN and the Indonesian government so that optimal synergy can be obtained. Meanwhile, Director of PT PLN Ikhsan Assaad asserted that the discussions were still ongoing, adding that PT PLN Gas & Geothermal and PGE are conducting a joint study for geothermal development in Lahendong in North Sulawesi and Ulu Belu in Lampung. This year, the firm plans to carry out the operation of the Lahendong power plant with a capacity of 80 MW, Ulumbu power plant with 10 MW, and Mataloko power plant with 2.5 MW. In addition, PLN Gas & Geothermal also run a joint study with PGE and Geo Dipa to develop a binary… Read full this story
- FIFA draw World Cup qualifying groups
- 2014 World Cup Qualifying Groups
- 2014 World Cup kicks off, qualifying groups drawn
- NASCAR unveils world’s largest solar powered track.
- Belgium beats Serbia 2-1 in World Cup qualifier
- World Cup bonanza bypasses many South Africans
- 2014 World Cup Qualifying Standings
- 2014 World Cup Qualifying Asia
- Iran beats Indonesia 3-0 in World Cup qualifier
- Bahrain wins at Indonesia in WCup qualifying
Indonesia to form world’s largest geothermal group in 2021 have 260 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.