HCM City’s retail sales sustained double digit growth last year. The city targets 5 per cent growth in industrial production, and 10 per cent growth in retail sales of goods and services this year. — VNS photo HCM CITY — The HCM City People’s Committee set targets and approved operational orientations and solutions for this year for its industrial and trade sectors at a meeting on Monday. They include 5 per cent growth in industrial production, with its four key industries (food processing , pharmaceutical chemicals – rubber-plastic, mechanical engineering, and electronics) growing by at least 6.7 per cent. The targets for growth in retail sales of goods and services and exports are 10 per cent, Bùi Tá Hoàng Vũ, director of the city Department of Industry and Trade, said. Non-financial targets include improvements in administrative procedures for businesses and the public, he said. His department would adopt comprehensive solutions to achieve the targets, help revive the city’s economic growth and create a major transformation in its economic structure so that the services sector accounts for over 60 per cent of the economy. It would envisage and carry out solutions that enable the city to maintain its leading role in… Read full this story
- Press Release Websites and Category Industry Sub-Sector Approach
- Stock Market - Why Every Trader Needs to Develop a Trade Plan Now!
- Industrial Cleaning Machines - A Constant Growing Sector
- Indian Export Development
- Trading Plan
- Trade in China
- Case Study - Industry Specific Software Marketing Plans
- Investing or Trading? - Don't Jump In Until You Know How Deep It Is!
- 5 Trading Tools You Can't Afford To be Without
- Tips for Online Stockmarket Trading
HCM City to focus on developing industrial, trade sectors have 264 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.