In a Monday night interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity , former President Donald Trump ‘s son, Donald Trump Jr., said that Chinese “investment in Hunter Biden ” will affect President Joe Biden ‘s policies towards China. “China, tells us what we’re going to be doing,” Trump Jr. said. “You know, that billion dollars to Hunter, that didn’t come for free. That was a great return on investment for the Chinese because they know they can get away with it, and our political class will say nothing because they’ve been on the take in the same way for decades.” In the months before the November presidential election, Trump and his campaign surrogates repeatedly alleged that Hunter Biden had used his father’s previous role as Obama’s Vice President to assist his business deals in China and Ukraine . However, the allegations failed to sway voters and were disavowed as untrue by both Hunter Biden’s attorney and Biden’s campaign spokesperson. A mid-September 2020 Senate Republican report on Hunter Biden’s business dealings also found no proof of actual criminal financial activity by Hunter Biden nor did it present concrete evidence of wrongdoing by Biden. Nevertheless, Hunter Biden is facing an investigation by… Read full this story
- The ‘explosive’ Donald Trump Jr. emails could torpedo Republicans’ plans
- ‘Where the hell does he live?’: Joe Biden rips Donald Trump for saying American workers are paid too much
- Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on the economy
- Here’s what Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump plan to do to grow the US economy
- There’s no way Donald Trump’s plan to build iPhones in the US would actually work
- How the world has responded to Donald Trump’s presidential victory
- 18 outlandish conspiracy theories Donald Trump has floated on the campaign trail and in the White House
- How Does Donald Trump's Victory Impact Us In Malaysia?
- Here’s where Donald Trump stands on the economy
- 11 success strategies from Donald Trump’s ‘Art of the Deal’
Donald Trump Jr. Says Chinese 'Investment in Hunter Biden' Will Affect Joe Biden's China Policies have 330 words, post on www.newsweek.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.