A worker fumigates the area where peope wait to have samples collected for COVID-19 testing (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Three more COVID-19 patients were confirmed in the northern province of Hai Duong, the country's largest COVID-19 hotspot, on February 23 morning, raising the country's total community infections to 1,496, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. All of the new infections had close contact with previously confirmed patients in the province, and they were put into quarantine. They are now receiving treatment at a COVID-19 hospital located at the Hai Duong Medical Technical University. The number of cases in Hai Duong province increases to 620 in less than a month. Vietnam has 107,685 people who came in close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas under quarantine nationwide, including 596 at hospitals, 12.628 at other quarantine sites and 94,461 at homes Among the patients under treatment, 69 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 39 twice, and 55 thrice. As many as 1,717 COVID-19 patients have been recovered so far. As of February 23 morning, the northern province Quang Ninh and Hanoi capital city went through seven days without any new COVID-19 case, while… Read full this story
- NBA trade deadline 2020: From Danilo Gallinari to Chris Paul, 75 players who could be moved before Feb. 6
- 7 years of Nirbhaya case: A timeline
- Harer: 'I Hope This Doesn't Turn Out Like Drew Peterson Case'
- Economic Survey 2018-19: Key Highlights
- Driver Takes Out Bus Stop Out On Main Street: Melrose Police Log
- How The State Is Building Its Case In The Jennifer Dulos Murder
- Karen Matthews' paedophile fiancé is seen leaving her home this morning after claims she dumped him just days into their engagement following his arrest for breaching jail release terms
- Most Expensive 2020 Hyundai Venue Costs $23,270
- Happy birthday Aamir Khan: Check out his 15 cutest family pics with wife Kiran Rao, son Azad
- Movies' Biggest Winners And Losers In 2017
COVID-19 hotspot Hai Duong logs three cases on Feb 23 morning have 306 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.