Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Ehsan Mani claims that the Asia Cup 2021 might get postponed to 2021 if India qualify for the final of the World Test Championship. India are in a pole position to seal the place in the final against New Zealand in the WTC final at Lord's. The Asian giants need to draw or win the last Test match against England in the ongoing series to face NZ. If India lose the Test, then Australia will qualify for the summit on a higher winning percentage. The World Test Championship final is slated at Lord's from June 18-22 and it is expected to clash with the Asia Cup 2021 schedule. "The way things look most probably the Asia Cup will be postponed until 2023," Ehsan Mani said at a media conference. Earlier, Pakistan was the host of the Asia Cup but due to political tensions with India, they were forced to surrender the hosting rights to Sri Lanka. The PCB Chairman also talked about getting the written assurance from the BCCI by next month for Pakistan players, officials, fans and journalists' visas for the upcoming T20 World Cup in India. "I have informed the board that the BCCI… Read full this story
- 'Double the points for away wins' - Virat Kohli's tip for World Test Championship
- How to improve the World Test Championship
- India to host second successive men's Hockey World Cup in 2023
- U19 Vietnam boys enter AFC championship finals
- T20 version of hockey gets it’s World Cup in 2023
- Sultan Azlan Shah Cup: Final berth assured, India look to test attacking prowess against lowly Poland
- How does Virat Kohli's Test bowling attack compare with the best ever?
- Explained: How FIFA World Cup 2022 qualifiers works
- 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers: Two high hurdles in India’s path
- Captain Manpreet Singh hopes to complete 'unfinished business' in 2023 Hockey World Cup
Asia Cup Will be Postponed Until 2023 if India Qualify for World Test Championship Final: Ehsan Mani have 309 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.