Ho Chi Minh City to become economic, financial centre in Asia by 2045 Buildings on a street in HCM City Nguyen Thanh Phong, Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee, told the media that by 2025, the southern hub will become a smart urban area and a city of services, with a modern-oriented industry. It will maintain its role as the economic locomotive and growth driver of the southern key economic region and the country at large. The city is also projected to take the lead in innovation and creation, with gross regional domestic product (GRDP) per capita to reach around 8,500 USD by 2025 and 13,000 USD by 2030, when the city is expected to become a centre of economics, finance, commerce, science-technology, and culture in Southeast Asia. GRDP per capita is then to reach 37,000 USD by 2045. Phong said that the city has set 26 development criteria for the 2020-2025 period, covering five spheres, including a GRDP growth rate of around 8 percent and the contribution of the digital economy to GRDP to stand at 25 percent by 2025 and 40 percent by 2030. To that end, it will focus on overhauling its growth model, spurring socio-economic development… Read full this story
- Microsoft to launch the new Office commercially on January 29
- How will business news fit among BuzzFeed's LOL listicles?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 release date, news and trailers
- Virgin Media Business aims to do VPN better with package for remote workers
- How To Read A Business Story, And Why Objective Journalism Doesn't Exist
- Everything you need to know about the new Google News app
- Titan falls 3% on low revenue from jewellery business
- News sources
- Top 5 best business laptops in UAE for 2018
- Remains of the Day: Quartz for iOS Delivers the News Through Chat
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 29 have 275 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.