An overachieving 24-year-old marketing manager who managed to gain a net worth of more than $347,000 in five years has shared the nine savings tips everyone should know. Queenie Tan, from Sydney, said her financial success gradually accumulated over time after she started researching and investing when she was 19. Now, Queenie educates young people about saving money and investing their cash on her YouTube channel. ‘When you’re trying to build your wealth, saving money is the first thing you should focus on,’ Queenie said in a recent clip. So what are her top money-saving tips? Scroll down for video An overachieving 24-year-old marketing manager who managed to gain a net worth of $347k in five years shared the nine savings tips everyone should know (Queenie Tan pictured) RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Wife, 41, reveals the ‘worst part’ about her marriage after… REVEALED: The simple trick that will tell you whether your… Mum creates an epic art studio under her stairs with budget… REVEALED: The $199 Aussie picnic basket that has become the… Share this article Share 53 shares Queenie Tan (pictured), from Sydney, said her financial success gradually accumulated over time after she started researching and investing when… Read full this story
- Man retires at 24 with £570k in the bank and explains exactly how he did it
- 10 steps to calculate how much money you will need for retirement
- Are high net-worth Indians getting sillier?
- This hotel stock is a hidden gem in smallcap space amid a narrow bull market
- Savers need a balancing act to beat inflation
- How to save $30k in a YEAR: Mother-of-two, 28, who boosted her bank account in just 12 months reveals the easy eight step process to follow for success
- Markets grappling with excess liquidity: Manish Chokhani, Director, Enam Holdings
- Virgin Money’s new current account pays 0.5% interest – is it a good deal?
- Democratic Party tries to save Thursday debate after ALL the candidates say they'll boycott if hosting university doesn't resolve labor dispute with food service workers
- I’ve been trying for a baby for 10 years but how do I save the £7,000 needed for IVF?
The nine money-saving tricks you need to know: Young marketing manager, 24, with a net worth of $347,000 on how to boost your bank balance NOW have 340 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.