Presented by FacebookTo view past editions of The Hill’s 12:30 Report, click here: http://bit.ly/1M1mIfw To receive The Hill’s 12:30 Report in your inbox, please sign up here: http://bit.ly/1Tt4hqN–> A midday take on what’s happening in politics and how to have a sense of humor about it.**Ha. Haha. Hahah. Sniff. Haha. Sniff. Ha–breaks down crying hysterically.The Hill’s 12:30 Report: GOP boxes itself in on impeachment | Just 5 Republicans vote to move forward with trial | What that means for conviction | Biden signs climate executive orders today | Slow pace of confirming new Cabinet | Biden orders 200M more vaccine doses | Enough to vaccinate nearly all Americans | Senate Dems reintroduce DC statehood bill | Metro adds cell service to all routes | Coca-Cola/coffee hybrid | National Chocolate Cake DayIN THE WHITE HOUSE It’s ‘wear green day’ of White House Spirit Week:President Biden is expected to sign a number of executive actions aimed at curbing climate change. What we know: https://bit.ly/3prVomIThe New York Times is reporting a bit about Biden’s executive orders: Via Times’s Lisa Friedman, the Biden administration will “direct the government to conserve 30 percent of all federal land and water by 2030, create a task force to assemble a governmentwide action plan for reducing greenhouse gas emissions,… Read full this story
- What everyone who’s fled or been fired from the Trump White House is up to now
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW?: Everyone who’s fled or been fired from the Trump White House
- World leaders told they must act over climate change 'cliff-edge'
- Dow drops 200 points as White House chaos continues
- White House lawyer 'rushed to put Donald Trump's Ukraine call transcript on a classified server after Army colonel raised alarms about it'
- ANALASIS: Principle of voluntary cooperation not helping tackle climate change
- Exxon knew of climate change in 1981, email says – but it funded deniers for 27 more years
- Federal Conservatives undecided on Paris Agreement climate-change targets
- City investors push for BP to be more open on climate change policy
- White House draft order directs probes into tech giants
The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - White House targets climate change in today's executive orders have 342 words, post on thehill.com at January 27, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.