The Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of Navi Mumbai police arrested four persons, including a couple, for allegedly running a Ponzi Scheme at CBD-Belapur and duping hundreds of people for crores of rupees. The accused have been identified as Abhijit Madhukar Patil (42) his wife Vanita Abhijit Patil (40) Mukund Ashok Puranik (39) and Yogesh Bilaye (48). They all are the residents of Navi Mumbai, and Abhijit Patil is the alleged mastermind behind the scam. Teen’s body lying in mortuary, 30 months after alleged police brutality in Dharavi stationThe family insists that the teenager’s last rites would be performed only after justice is done in his case. According to the police, the accused were running a multilevel marketing scheme via their three investment companies Vanita Enterprises, Trishul Gold Private Limited, and Trishulin Trading Private Limited — at Brahma Shopping Centre at Sector 15, Belapur. The police said they would attract investors by conducting seminars at several hotels and cities. They would promise investors of double returns on their investment within just 20 months with 10 per cent monthly interests and also two per cent commission for those who will bring more investors. The incident came to light when Abdul Shaikh, one… Read full this story
- Fraud complaints over get-rich-quick scheme that based itself at east London mosque
- Army-Navy game odds, line: Expert on 52-35 roll reveals strong picks, predictions
- Actresses Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among nearly 50 charged in college bribery scheme
- What’s the Deal?
- FMIA Mock Draft: Four Trades, Four QBs and the 2019 No. 1 Pick Will Be…
- The Latest: Another day, another crowd of 200,000 at draft
- Inside the Stalker Hell of Italian Footballer Fabio Quagliarella
- The FMIA Non-Mock Draft: What Each Team Should Do in First Round
- FMIA’s Non-Mock NFL Draft: What Each Team Should Do in First Round
- The most totally-random stuff also made by car companies
Navi Mumbai: EOW unearths Ponzi Scheme, four including a couple arrested for duping people have 296 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.