Olivia Attwood has told people to stop trolling influencers after her rant slamming those ‘working’ abroad during the global pandemic. On Tuesday, the ex Love Island star, 29, took to her Instagram Stories from her Manchester home to criticise her reality star and influencer pals, who remain in Dubai, for claiming they are ‘working abroad’ amid the coronavirus crisis. Addressing the furore over her comments on Wednesday, Olivia insisted that she doesn’t want to encourage any ‘hurtful behaviour’ and told any of her angry followers to instead ‘unfollow’ people. Important: Olivia Attwood has told people to stop trolling influencers after her rant slamming those ‘working’ abroad during the global pandemic Filming a make-up tutorial for her fans, the former TOWIE star said: ‘What I will quickly say is that after yesterday’s rantings, my phone, I mean it literally nearly blew up in my hand. ‘So I think… even though I was rambling, I think what I said is probably what a lot of people are thinking or feeling. Well, that’s what people have said to me anyway. But I’ve said it now. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘Battled covid with my baby girl’: Chloe Goodman says she… Bikini-clad Francesca Allen dances away her woes… Read full this story
- Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi on how she dealt with social media trolls: ‘I am strong, but I’m still human’
- ‘White Fragility’ Is Everywhere. But Does Antiracism Training Work?
- Beijing targets 'chaotic' online fan clubs to clean up increased doxxing, trolling in China's cyberspace
- Vicky Pattison says ‘I was obsessed with editing pics but I love my body now, trolling’s born out of jealousy’
- Ex-porn star Lana Rhoades slams trolls who joke about 'how quickly baby will come out'
- Instagram influencer mum unmasked as troll who even targeted her own husband
- Handling challenging behaviour in kids during COVID times
- Anti-racism leader slams fight to replace Empire in the OBE with word Excellence
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden mission abroad: reward friends, constrain adversaries
- The People James Baldwin Knew
'I don't want to encourage any hurtful behaviour!' Olivia Attwood tells people to stop trolling influencers after her rant slamming those 'working' abroad have 338 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.