Gregg Wallace has admitted he is fearful for overweight men because of higher risks linked to Covid-19. The 56-year-old MasterChef star – who has lost over four stone over the past few years – admitted that the link between coronavirus and being overweight had been concerning, and he was relieved to have shed so much weight. Speaking recently to The Telegraph , Gregg opened up about facing another wake-up call in light of the ongoing pandemic. “I remember thinking, "Oh God, what if I was still fat? I could have been really ill,” Gregg told the publication. The television “I felt incredibly relieved that if I caught it I'd probably be OK. It's made me fearful for other men.” Gregg Wallace has lost over four stone ( Image: greggwallace/Instagram) According to the NHS, people that are obese are considered at greater risk of Covid-19, as well as a host of other health problems. Gregg decided to slim down from 16 stone to 12 stone after doctors warned him he was at risk of having a heart attack. He was also inspired by his 34-year-old wife and wanting to be healthy to play with and look after their son Sid. Gregg’s… Read full this story
- MasterChef winner reveals she wanted to share prize with other finalists
- 'Men's raised voices trigger my anxiety'
- Aisleyne Horgan Wallace brandishes a knife in defiant message to robbers who burgled her home
- Men rescue 'dog' from ice, find wolf
- The men who are victims of stalking
- Syria trip was just 'thoughts and banter'
- Mum 'drowned toddler amid affair fears'
- Brothel men jailed for human trafficking
- Fears grow for missing County Antrim woman
- Men 'talked of bangs' before pub blasts
Gregg Wallace fears for overweight men as he shares thoughts on Covid-19 link have 275 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.