But what happened to Headmistress Queller? Photo: Monica Schipper/WireImage Sure, the new poreless teens haunting the Met steps with their trendy lunch boxes in HBO Max’s Gossip Girl reboot might be intimidating as hell, but they’ll all have to report to someone even more formidable. HBO Max confirmed to Vulture that Donna Murphy — two-time Tony winner, wife of Spider-Man 2’s Doc Ock, intimidating ballet instructor in Center Stage, Tuesday-night Dolly in the last Hello, Dolly! revival, and voice of Mother Gothel in Tangled and, of course, Kingdom Hearts III — will be in the ensemble of the reimagined series. According to OK!, Murphy is playing a high-school headmistress, presumably of Constance Billard and/or St. Jude’s (the sibling schools, divided by gender in the original, seem closer than ever given the sweatshirts). Murphy joins a number of Broadway alums in the series, including Laura Benanti, Tavi Gevinson, Jason Gotay, Adam Chanler-Berat, and, of course, the voice of GG herself, Kristen Bell. Presumably as headmistress, Murphy will give all involved a good lesson on reading.
- Stranger Things season 2 adds a skater girl, a muscled teen, and a mysterious outsider
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered review
- Ready for DJ Hero 2? Here’s 83 Reasons To Be
- Activision unveils complete DJ Hero 2 soundtrack with 83 mixes
- Life Is Strange Episode 4 Review: Penultimate Episode Reaches Disturbing Depths
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Interview — Making a Real Story About Teenage Life
- Here’s everything you need to know about the 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- Review: ‘Life is Strange’ Game Impresses in Episode One Despite Awkward Dialog
- Playing with time travel, tesla coils, and mini-helicopters in DC Universe Online's new update
- DJ Hero 2 tracklist released
Cower Before Donna Murphy, Cool Teens of HBO Max’s have 271 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 11, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.