Sputnik: President Biden has claimed that the US “can’t wait any longer” and “desperately needs a unified national response to the climate crisis”. So how imminent is the threat? Scott Bennett: No, absolutely not, and Joe Biden knows this. He, like most leftists, tyrants, and democrats, thinks he can transform climate change into a political club with which to beat the American public and businesses into submission. Scientifically speaking, the idea of climate change has always been utterly ridiculous and fraudulent, and devoid of any real data or truthful analysis. Contrary to the screaming scientists in academia and government jobs who desperately flagellate themselves with fantastical numbers in an attempt to appear virtuous, self-sacrificing, and hungry for additional funding, the simple fact is that the world’s temperature has actually fallen in the past 100 years and, contrary to maniacal assumptions, not risen. © REUTERS / TOM BRENNER President-elect Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden attend a church service before his presidential inauguration, at St. Matthews Catholic Church in Washington, U.S., January 20, 2021. This nullifies the notion that the industrial revolution has warmed the Earth’s atmosphere to intolerable levels. The opposite is true, and in fact no connection to human… Read full this story
- Trump Crony Enlisted Intel Analysts to Probe Baseless Mail-in Voting Fraud Claims
- SEC Drafts Climate Change Disclosure Rule to Force Corporate Policing
- Biden's chance to tackle climate change is fading amid global energy upheaval
- The government wants companies to disclose their risks from climate change
- YouTube to remove unfounded Brazil vote fraud videos
- Mike Lindell says he's spent $35M fighting for Trump election fraud claims
- As war rages in Ukraine, Pentagon focused on climate change
- A growing battle over carbon capture and climate change riles Iowa
- China: Joe Biden Wants Regime Change, to 'Make Russia Collapse Again'
- New SEC climate rule leaves progressives wanting more
Biden Uses Climate Change to Distract Public From Probes, Vote Fraud Claims, Ex-US Army Analyst Says have 300 words, post on sputniknews.com at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.