Nation Vietnam objects to China’s organization of tours to Hoang Sa The Saigon Times Thursday, Dec 3, 2020,18:37 (GMT+7) Vietnam objects to China’s organization of tours to Hoang SaThe Saigon Times Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Le Thi Thu Hang. Vietnam resolutely opposes China’s recent illegal organization of tours to Vietnam’s Hoang Sa archipelago and Taiwan’s drill on Ba Binh Island in the country’s Truong Sa archipelago – PHOTO: TNO HCMC – Vietnam resolutely opposes China’s recent illegal organization of tours to Vietnam’s Hoang Sa (Paracel) archipelago and Taiwan’s drill on Ba Binh Island in the country’s Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago, Le Thi Thu Hang, spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said at a press briefing this afternoon, December 3. Hang stressed that all activities on the two archipelagoes without Vietnam’s permission, including China’s bringing of cruise ships to Hoang Sa Archipelago and holding a ceremony to receive a hospital ship at a port on the Truong Sa Archipelago, are invalid and are considered a violation of international law. The activities seriously violate Vietnam’s sovereignty, the local media reported. “Vietnam requests China to respect Vietnam’s sovereignty over the two archipelagoes and end and cancel tours to the archipelago and other actions… Read full this story
- Lai Chau to host Vietnam-Laos-China ‘con’ throwing festival
- Vietnam Protests China's Paracels Missile Deployment
- JMSDF leader visits Hoang Sa Exhibition House
- Vietnam's central coastal region to collaborate on tourism development
- Defence White Paper 2016: Dependency on fuel imports 'a risk' amid South China Sea tensions
- India will stand firm on oil and gas cooperation with Vietnam: experts
- Vietnam, China Start Talks Again as Part of 20-Year Fight-Make-up Cycle
- Chinese ships chase Vietnamese fishermen away from Vietnam's waters
- Defence ties important to Vietnam-Russia partnership: ambassador
- Asia-Pacific leaders ink world's largest trade deal without India while China is accused of 'conquest'
Vietnam objects to China’s organization of tours to Hoang Sa have 314 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.