New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday demanded that the Centre ban all flights from the UK immediately in view of the emergence of a mutated variant of the coronavirus there. The Union Health Ministry has called an urgent meeting of its Joint Monitoring Group on Monday to discuss the emergence of the new strain in the UK, which has led to a surge in the infection rate there. “New mutation of coronavirus has emerged in UK, which is a super-spreader. I urge central govt to ban all flights from UK immediately,” Kejriwal tweeted. A number of European countries have banned flights from the UK as the British government warned that the potent new strain of the virus was “out of control” and imposed a stringent new stay-at-home lockdown from Sunday. New mutation of corona virus has emerged in UK, which is a super-spreader. I urge central govt to ban all flights from UK immediately.— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) 1608532946000
- 2019 Citroen 19_19 Concept @ Top Speed
- How 'child' migrants are straining the care system - and British children are paying the price
- As six people are struck down by violent food poisoning after drinking raw milk this week, FEMAIL asks if the trendy dairy product is REALLY safe (and it's even banned in Scotland)
- Tragic lorry migrant, 26, 'was deported from UK just DAYS before dying in trailer', say Vietnamese family who remortgaged home to fund £30,000 return trip
- Premier League 2018-19 fans’ previews, part 1: Arsenal to Huddersfield
- Huawei: Australian 5G ban 'politically motivated'
- Winners & Losers As Panda 2.0 Goes Global? eHow, Bing's Ciao.co.uk & More
- UK court told woman’s swastika shawl was ‘a religious item’
- Is CBD Legal In New York? Where Can I Get It? How Much Should I Take? Will It Get Me High?
- How does the UK number plate system work?
The new strain of Covid-19: Arvind Kejriwal asks Centre to ban all flights from UK have 300 words, post on health.economictimes.indiatimes.com at December 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.