Former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos has blasted the Russia probe carried out by special counsel Robert Mueller as he claimed that ‘collusion was a fantasy’ following his pardon from President Trump. Papadopoulos appeared on Fox News’ Hannity on Wednesday night to thank the president after he was named among 20 pardons on Tuesday. Trump revealed another 29 pardons on Wednesday, including those of his former campaign manager Paul Manafort and his longtime crony Roger Stone, both also convicted in the Mueller probe. ‘I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the president for granting this kindness and mercy towards myself on the cusp of Christmas,’ Papadopoulos said. ‘We’re very grateful and something it’s something I’ll never forget.’ Yet he then hit out at his conviction linked to the Mueller investigation, claiming that he and others in the Trump campaign had been the target of ‘the Obama administration’s intel agencies’ that had ‘set various traps’ as they spied on the president’s 2016 campaign. ‘We still need answers to find out exactly how this whole thing started,’ he added of the probe. Scroll down for video Former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos has blasted the Russia probe carried out by… Read full this story
- Carter Page's ties to the Trump campaign draw scrutiny
- Convicted Ex-Trump Adviser George Papadopoulos Fights to Become the Next Big Fox News Star
- Trump Tried to Convince NSA Chief to Absolve Him of Any Russian Collusion: Report
- Mueller Probes an Event With Nunes, Flynn, and Foreign Officials at Trump’s D.C. Hotel
- Robert Mueller wants to question Trump on Flynn, Comey
- George Papadopoulos Is Shopping a Pro-Trump Book
- John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster as Donald Trump's national security adviser
- McCabe, Rosenstein opened obstruction probe after Trump fired Comey, before Mueller was hired: report
- Trump taps hostage negotiator Robert C. O'Brien as new national security director
- Trump on sharing photo of Rosenstein behind bars: 'He should have never picked a special counsel'
'Russian collusion was a fantasy': George Papadopoulos blasts Mueller probe for 'setting traps' for Trump campaign and says 'we still need answers' on how the investigation started after being pardoned by the president have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 24, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.