WHILE millions of British schoolchildren returned to the classroom this September after six months at home, hundreds of thousands of chairs still sit empty. They show the harrowing reality the Covid pandemic has wreaked on our nation’s children – with some vulnerable youngsters having vanished from schools altogether. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates Though many pupils are temporarily missing from the classroom due to self-isolation or coronavirus infection, a hidden generation of children are in danger of becoming ‘lost’ for good. While some parents are keeping their kids at home over health fears – or in some worrying cases, to avoid scrutiny by keeping their children out of sight – fed-up teens are choosing to drop out of education altogether. One 17-year-old said: “I’ve just given up, I used to love working, I just struggle to motivate myself, what’s the point?”Groomed by drug gangs Some of these youngsters have now swapped lessons for shuttling Class A drugs across the UK after being lured in by ‘county lines’ gangs. Others face domestic or sexual abuse, neglect, or getting embroiled in knife crime. “I am getting more calls this year from parents whose sons or… Read full this story
- How geeky Richard Huckle became Britain’s worst paedo who abused 200 kids before being stabbed in brain with pen
- Mexican Military and Federal Investigators Accused of Covering Up Lost Student Massacre
- Russian Drug Squad Cops Accused of Selling Deadly Batch of ‘Bath Salts’ to Kids
- Jodie Chesney pal describes teen’s ‘horror movie screams’ after she was stabbed to death in petty turf war
- The new breed of Mexican drug cartels known for dismembering their victims who are turning Brit holiday hotspots Cancun and Playa Del Carmen into war zones
- From TV presenter Jill Dando to estate agent Suzy Lamplugh: Britain's top 15 unsolved murders which are still baffling police
- 'My rapist drugged me, took photos and blackmailed me into becoming Prettyboy'
- Photography is all sex, I don't say I slept with models like it's a conquest, it's just that's what happens... writes DAVID BAILEY in joyously un-PC memoir
- Save the Children paedo sentenced to DEATH in Pakistan for raping 30 children after serving time in UK jail
- Frocky horror
Hidden horror of Britain’s ‘lost’ children vanishing from our schools then being groomed by drug gangs & sex beasts have 363 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.