The world-famous Teatro La Fenice in Venice remains eerily quiet as the Dafne string quartet enters the stage. The musicians walk up and take a bow — despite the fact that there is no audience inside the massive concert hall, which can seat more than 1,000 people. As the four artists take their seats, violinist Federica Barbali can’t help but chuckle at the awkward and unusual situation. For a moment, you can hear a pin drop throughout the stunning rococo theater, originally built in 1792; then the quartet starts to play Ludwig van Beethoven’s String Quartet No.4, Op.18 No.4. And as the music fills the void, you’re suddenly reminded of the fact that you’re watching this event from the comfort of your home. The show must go on The Teatro La Fenice decided to live-stream the concert online, as Italy is effectively under a nationwide lockdown. Cultural events have been canceled throughout Italy and Europe in a bid to contain the spread of the coronavirus. But that doesn’t mean that all public life has to stop; in order to ensure that cultural life continues, organizers are coming up with new formats to channel their events. On Twitter, the concert stream by the Teatro La Fenice is… Read full this story
- Time Management - Are You Working Late Tonight?
- Where Does All the Time Go?
- Time Management-Successfully Harnessing Your Natural Abilities
- Time Mastery vs. Time Management - Knowing the Difference
- Time Robbers
- Ten Tips for Cross Cultural Communication
- Cultured Akoya Pearls - Cultured Freshwater Pearls
- Culture Eats Strategy For Lunch
- Leading The Cultural Evolution
- In 21st Century as Global Market is Shrinking... Cross Cultural Adaptation is a Must!
Culture in the time of coronavirus have 280 words, post on www.dw.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.