The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. Resources on COVID-19 and California’s reopening: Use our interactive page to track the state and Bay Area’s reopening by county. For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. Find Bay Area COVID-19 testing sites that don’t require doctor referrals in our interactive map. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Total coronavirus cases: • 2,208,052 cases in California, including 24,568 deaths • 254,364 cases in the Bay Area, including 2,441 deaths. Click on the Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker for a U.S. map and state by state case count and tally of deaths. Latest updates from today: 7:23 p.m. Louisiana congressman-elect dies after 11-day battle with coronavirus: Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died in a Louisiana hospital Tuesday, less than a week before he was scheduled to be sworn into his first term in office. Letlow, 41, was hospitalized in intensive care after testing positive for the virus on Dec. 18. He leaves behind a wife and two… Read full this story
- +++ Zimbabwe: Military steps in — live updates +++
- Secretary of State sets Northern Ireland budget and releases £410m as part of DUP confidence and supply agreement
- Anger as nurse sacked for calling health chief a 'd***head'
- "It's just a matter of time": Serial killer Charles Manson taken to hospital as health deteriorates in prison
- Factcheck: Donald Trump’s claims in State of the Union address
- Lib Dem leader wades in on ambulance admission row
- Migration tops agenda at 'Southern Seven' meeting
- The reality of the NHS crisis from inside a Norfolk hospital
- Donald Trump's State of the Union address fact-checked: The reality behind the president's statements
- Mental health services had ‘insufficient resources’ to see man who took his own life after NHS hung up on him
Coronavirus live updates: Southern California hospitals ‘in crisis,’ state health leader says have 322 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at December 30, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.