On the opening day of the 25th Busan International Film Festival on Oct. 21, outdoor theaters of the Busan Cinema Center only allowed 25 percent of the total seats to be filled due to social distancing guidelines. [NEWS1] The end of the 25th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) marked the end of film festivals in Korea for 2020. This year was particularly challenging due to the coronavirus pandemic, but organizers across the country can now breathe a sigh of relief as no Covid infections linked to film festivals were reported. From the Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF) which was held behind closed doors—only inviting film-related organizers and judges to watch the films at offline screenings— to the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (Bifan) hosting its event in a hybrid form of both online and offline and BIFF focusing primarily on offline screenings but hosting online panel discussion sessions for the audience—each of the film festivals were managed accordingly in line with the social distancing guidelines. Now, festival directors have realized the need to come up with a sustainable model for their future events in the post-pandemic era. During "Post Covid-19: Film Festival in The New Normal Era," a forum organized… Read full this story
- Five Pakistani films to be screened at SCO Film Festival
- American Black Film Festival in Miami – a sold out affair
- American Black Film Festival 2018 hits all-time high
- Filipino films take centerstage at French Film Festival Manila
- The African Film Festival (TAFF) celebrates its 3rd Anniversary!
- These are all the winners of the Marston's Beer Town Film Festival awards
- Azerbaijan represented for the first time at Annecy International Animation Film Festival
- Let the Beat Go On: Moscow's Beat Film Festival Begins
- Filmmakers Boycott Tel Aviv LGBT Film Festival over Pinkwashing
- 3rd ToFarm Film Festival finalists bared
The future of film festivals lies in discovery, support and promotion have 293 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at November 11, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.