This week in the United Kingdom, a time-traveling visitor from the 1990s might have been excused for thinking that Princess Diana had never died. For Diana, perhaps the most iconic figure of modern royal history, has been everywhere. Diana's tragic story is, for example, the beating heart of the new Netflix series of The Crown , which becomes available for streaming on Sunday. Played by newcomer Emma Corrin, the shy Diana of The Crown looks set to conquer the small screen this winter. Diana has also not been far from the minds of keen observers of the royal family owing to her two sons' increasingly nasty feud . Meghan and Harry's sense of victimization by the royal establishment has seemed to many like one of history's rhyming couplets, except these two did actually manage to flee the crushing gravitational field of Buckingham Palace (one imagines Diana would be delighted for them, if saddened by the animosity between her beloved boys). Among the many oddly Diana-centric coincidences of this moment is that the next time we are likely to see William and Harry standing side by side is at an event to unveil a statue of their mother in the summer… Read full this story
- Princess Diana and 8 other royals who stepped down for love, controversy and other reasons
- Princess Anne's greatest style hits! Royal family shares a look back at her best outfits as she prepares to present an award at London Fashion Week - from casual shirts to showstopping hats
- Princess Diana’s former secretary concerned about Harry’
- Butler Paul Burrell says Princess Diana’s sons William and Harry haven’t spoken to him in 20 years
- FROM THE ARCHIVES: The Shocking Death of Princess Diana, 20 Years Ago Today
- The History Behind Kate Middleton's Lover's Knot Tiara (Princess Diana's Favorite Sparkler!)
- Psychotherapist who was close friends with Princess Diana reveals Prince William and Prince Harry are both 'very authentic' - and says Megxit simply shows the 'complexity of families'
- Princess Diana wouldn’t be upset about Megxit as she wasn’t ‘royalist’, says fashion designer who knew her for 15 years
- Kate's favourite designer reveals Princess Diana was inspiration for Prince George's outfit
- How Queen lost her grip on Royal Family from Megxit to the Prince Andrew scandal
Princess Diana’s Restless Ghost Still Haunts the Royal Family have 375 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at November 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.