Anyone who has been to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge leaves wanting more . The Disney theme parks located in Florida and California are a mere 14 acres on what's supposed to be an entire planet. While it's fun to fly the Millennium Falcon, build a lightsaber, or drink some blue milk, you leave thinking about what stories are possible behind closed doors, beyond the rocks, and across the planet. Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge allows you to live those possibilities. Featured Videos The Back View of the Transport Ship on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance The latest creation from ILMxLab is a virtual reality experience that takes the player—in this case, a droid repair technician whose ship crashes on Batuu—outside of the confines of Black Spire Outpost and into the wildlife beyond. There you must help find your lost cargo, which may or may not have crucial goods vital to a potential Resistance encampment. io9 checked out Tales From the Galaxy's Edge on an Oculus Quest 2 provided to us by Oculus. Advertisement That's the main story of Tales from the Galaxy's Edge , which is roughly broken into three main sections and takes between three to… Read full this story
- J.J. Abrams: ‘History repeats itself’ in new ‘Star Wars’
- New 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' TV spot is action from start to Finn-ish
- 'Star Wars' toy line lets kids build dream lightsabers
- 5 things we learned about the new 'Star Wars' from director Rian Johnson
- 'Star Wars' is now strong with a female Force
- Star Wars Scene Maker lets fans reinvent their favorite moments from Battle of Endor
- Review: 'Star Wars' is back in full 'Force'
- 6 reasons this 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer has this fan excited...and a little concerned
- Apple steps up its VR game in buying 'Star Wars' tech firm Faceshift
- First take: 'Star Wars' trailer takes fans home
New Star Wars Oculus Game Lets You Scavenge on Batuu and Use the Force have 323 words, post on gizmodo.com at November 19, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.