Donald Trump Jr, the president’s eldest child, has tested positive for coronavirus. A spokesman said: “He’s been completely asymptomatic so far and is following all medically recommended COVID-19 guidelines.” The 42-year-old is the latest member of the president’s family to become infected with a virus that has killed more than 250,000 Americans and infected nearly 12 million others. President-elect Joe Biden made the president’s response to the virus a top issue in the recently concluded race for the White House, though Mr Trump has yet to acknowledge the outcome. President Trump, first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron have all recovered from their coronavirus infections in October. Advertisement The president spent three days in a military hospital where he was treated with experimental drugs; the first lady weathered her illness at the White House. Donald Trump Jr’s girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, tested positive for the coronavirus in July. Andrew Giuliani, the son of the president’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, also said he tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday.
- Dow 20,000: Globalists are setting up the perfect storm of financial apocalypse to be unleashed once President Trump takes office
- TIME Magazine runs vile hit piece against RFK Jr. for daring to tell the truth about mercury in vaccines
- Watching mainstream media dig their own graves
- The Latest: US troops retreat from Syrian town under attack
- The BIG LIE upon which all government is founded
- Meet the Women Hillary Clinton Could Pick to Be Her Running Mate
- Chronic Stress Of Workplace Bullying And Cortisol Response
- Mystery Solved!
- MLB notebook: Heart procedure for Nats’ Martinez
- 6 Women Share How Getting Cancer Completely Changed Their Life Perspectives
COVID-19: Donald Trump Jr self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus have 268 words, post on news.sky.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.