Image source: The Motley Fool. Atlantica Yield ( NASDAQ:AY ) Nov 11, 2020 , 8:30 a.m. ET Contents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: Operator Welcome to Atlantica’s third-quarter 2020 financial results conference call. Atlantica is a sustainable infrastructure company that owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission, and water assets in North and South America and certain markets in EMEA. Just a reminder that this call is being webcast live on the internet and a replay of this call will be available at Atlantica’s corporate website. Atlantica will be making forward-looking statements during this call based on current expectations and assumptions, which are subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from our forward-looking statements if any of our key assumptions are incorrect or because of other factors discussed in today’s earnings presentation or because of other factors discussed in the Risk Factors section of the accompanying presentation or on our latest reports and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, each of which can be found on our website. Atlantica does not undertake any duty to update any forward-looking statements. Joining us for today’s conference call are Atlantica’s… Read full this story
- Higher productivity and operational efficiencies help Bosch India post 12.8% sales growth in Q3
- These 10 Automotive Platforms Will Carry 200 Vehicles by 2020
- Sebastian Vettel takes German Grand Prix pole as Lewis Hamilton hits problems
- Sebastian Vettel takes last gasp German Grand Prix pole as Lewis Hamilton hits problems
- Will Your NBA Team Be Better or Worse Off in 5 Years?
- 'They Need Jesus': Woeful Wizards Won't Find Quick Fix This Season
- Reflections on the way forward for Australian rugby
- 2011 Sneak Preview
- Nike Says Its $250 Running Shoes Will Make You Run Much Faster. What if That’s Actually True?
- Skylar Diggins-Smith is a year-round star despite the WNBA’s issues. But she knows other players don’t have that luxury.
Atlantica Yield (AY) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript have 316 words, post on www.fool.com at November 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.