Nearly half of the violent sex attacks in Italy are committed by foreigners, according to data released by the Italian statistics agency ISTAT.The data released by the statistics agency states that around 42 per cent of the violent sex crimes against women in Italy are committed by foreigners, with non-European Union citizens representing a significant portion of sex attackers. The figures, which represent incidents from 2018, reveal that there were 4,802 violent sex attacks that year and that 2,009 of them involved foreign attackers, newspaper Il Giornale reports. The newspaper points out that the proportion of foreign sex attacker is exceptionally high compared to the foreign share of the Italian population, which sits at around 8.6 per cent. Nearly One in Three Crimes In Italy Committed By Foreigners https://t.co/vtTPg7twKk — Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) August 25, 2018 Of the 41.8 per cent of sex attackers, 35 per cent come from countries outside of the European Union, with Moroccans and Nigerians making up a large proportion fo the non-EU attackers. Foreigners are also vastly overrepresented in the exploitation and aiding of prostitution with 68.8 per cent of such crimes attributable to migrants. Migrants are also said to be involved in nearly a… Read full this story
- Crime in the United States
- Civil Commitment for Sexual Predators
- Sex in the Land of Duty
- Violence And Crime Against Women Must Stop!
- Raising a Violent-Free Teen in 10 Easy Steps
- Possession of Child Pornography & Trafficking - What the Law States
- Protecting Yourself Against Rape
- What John Walsh WON'T Tell You About The Children's Safety Act (H.R. 4472)
- Video Game Violence...What do you think about it?
- The Criminality of Transition
Almost Half of Violent Sex Crimes in Italy Committed By Foreigners have 263 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.