Private lender Yes Bank on October 20 introduced seasonal offers during the ongoing festival season. Unveiling the Khushiyon Ki Karein Zimmedari Se Tayyari campaign, it announced discounts on the processing fee of loans, low-cost equated monthly instalments (EMIs), gift vouchers, cash backs as well as various consumer loans at competitive interest rates.The lender said customers can avail hassle-free personal and business loans and two-wheeler and auto loans up to 100 percent of on-road prices at competitive interest rates. This offering is topped with tailored options and flexible payment plans.In addition to these offerings on easy loans, customers can enjoy the benefit of over 100 attractive deals on credit cards with rewards, the bank said in a release.Close Under the various offers available, the lender said it will offer car loans beginning from 7.99 percent, with up to 100 percent on-road prices, besides longer tenor option of up to 8 years. related news Amazon Web Services outage hits internet and app functions Centre fines Amazon for failing to display country of origin tag on products Salesforce in talks to acquire workplace app Slack Value-added services are also on the table. This includes home delivery and free test drives. Yes Bank will also offer loans up to… Read full this story
- Which Home Loan is Right For You?
- Prevent Foreclosure - Solutions For Saving Your Home and Credit
- What's it Take to Get a Home Loan? See If Your Credit Score is Better Than Average
- Home Loan Modification - General Information
- Bank Loans 101
- How Do Inquiries Affect Your Credit Health?
- Four Main Options of Loans For People With Bad Credit
- How Not to Get Involved in the Credit Card Madness
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Credit
- Student Loan Advice - 3 Reasons Student Loans Are Good Debt
Yes Bank home loan, credit card offers: Bank extends festive discount, offers competitive loan rates have 285 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at October 22, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.